Finally started to feel better after a major cold (and able to breath again), I have discovered that Spring has sprung in the streets of London. Not only are days actually getting longer (yeah!) with more sunshine (hurray!), the air actually smells sweet, floral and ‘springy’ in general. I also noticed people are more positive and energetic; some have even started to smile at me on the street, (- No, I checked and didn’t have anything weird on my face!).
Warmer days are here at last, and even though we know that consistent sunshine maybe months away, for now; ‘hurray for the spring!!’ Besides seeing random smiling people more than usual, the beginning of spring also means SPRING TREND. I have made a list of 10 HOT TRENDS to follow this Spring.
1. Boho-chicI´m so into the Bohemian trend right now. I just love everything about it, from the loose cuts and beautiful textures to the warm colours.
3. GinghamEvery time I see gingham I think about hot summer nights in the Swedish countryside. But this season gingham has moved away from the Scandinavian countryside to the city and it´s hotter than ever.
7. Print on PrintFor many years, I though that ‘print on print’ is a major fashion error and a big “No No”, but recently I have discovered the beauty of it. A ‘print on print’ outfit can actually look totally fabulous. However , the wrong combination can make you look like a fashion fool. So if you are going with this TREND, take one more look in the mirror before you leave your house to make sure that you got it right!
8. It´s all about the detailsSometimes, fashion can be a bit too serious. If you are going for a “I´m-a-fashion- girl- but- I´m- also- very -fun” look, amusing and quirky accessories and details is a must.
9. Show Your (Upper!)- BellyPersonally, I´m not fond of showing my belly in public places, the reason is simple; it´s just not classy and not suitable for anyone over 20 years old! BUT, showing you upper belly is a thumbs up and frankly looks very chic.
10. Fringy FringeFringe was a such a hit during the latest fashion month with so many fashionistas rocking it! And fringe on anything is a trend right now; shoes, handbags, tops, skirts, jewellery etc. Fringe just can´t go wrong!
(Photos by hellostreetstyle.wordpress.com)